All of our knives are built to last multiple generations- and if cared for properly, they will.
- No Dishwasher. Always hand wash and dry your knives completely (when not in use).
- Use Oil. If you live, or use the knife in a moist environment, keep oil on the blade (when not in use).
- Use Oil. When in doubt, use oil on the blade. Getting in the habit of putting oil on your blade will keep your blade steel really pristine.
- Use Properly. Depending on form, the tip can be the most fragile part of the knife. Do not use the knife to pry or twist.
- Cut against Wood. Do not use the knife against surfaces that can damage the blade. Ceramic and Stone will blunt/damage the knife edge.
- Stay Sharp. Not only will you enjoy the knife more, if the knife stays sharp there is less need to use the knife in a rough fashion.
- Storage. Find a safe place to store your knife.